Everbridge - Senior Android Developer
Develop and implement mobile application solutions for Android mobile devices Participates and contributes to all phases in building new digital products, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review, and deployment planning Work in an agile (Scrum) development environment Production monitoring and support as needed Provides expertise on mobile current standards and cutting edge technologies and frameworks.
Partners closely with non-technical staff to define user requirements.
Provides estimates for the work plan.
Assists in producing and executes on well-documented technical designs.
Advises on best practices for mobile UI design for the Android platform.
- 5+ years of hands-on mobile application development experience for Android phones/tablets.
- Experience with enterprise level, high-availability mobile application development required.
- Proficiency in Android Studio required
- Experience with responsive web design highly preferred.
- Up to date on Google development standards Working knowledge of profile provisioning and key management (such as push notifications, mapping etc.) Knowledge of phone features such as accelerometer, camera, GPS and experience integrating with these functions.
- Good oral/written skills in English
- Also have hands on iOS development experiences
- Familiar with agile/Scrum process
- Strong understanding of Test Driven Development
- 25k-32k，年终奖 1 个月以上。
- 北京东城区银河 Soho-B 座 20511 室
请用 PDF 版简历，可同时抄送给 firstname.lastname@example.org 方便获取进度。